Being state capital and hub of education institutes, Dehradun has a lot of potential in sense of market availability and tools of agricultural platforms. A big mass of users and buyers is always in the market to grab most organic and direct from field products. A person, who loves nature and also wants prosperity in life with modernised world can’t ignore lifestyle of Dehradun. On one hand, Dehradun is running with fast forwarding world while in other, hills of Mussoorie are making them alive.
Why is Dehradun better than other? Here are some points that will give you answers.
1. The biggest plus point with Dehradun is its Climate. Here, the climate is just awesome. You will never get bored here. Dehradun offers a completely peaceful environment as compared to the hectic and noisy life of metro cities.
2. If one is thinking about the mindset of business and then also Dehradun makes its own place on the list. With emerging business market and accelerating real estate deals, Dehradun is best suits to investors.
3. Dehradun is well connected to Himalayan tourist destinations and serves as a gateway to places like Mussoorie, Auli and Holy Indian cities like Haridwar, Rishikesh and the popular Himalayan Pilgrimage circuit of Chota Char Dham.
4. Dehradun and education are quite synonymous, owing to its rich history in honing the brightest schools and colleges of the nation. Famous for Education and nicknamed as ‘Eton of East’, Dehradun boasts of prestigious day and boarding schools. If one is looking for environment best suits for education, at that time Dehradun is the best place for study.
5. Dehradun is the heart of Uttarakhand and it is just 32.5 km away from Mussoorie so you don’t need to worry about your weekend plans as you can head to Mussoorie anytime. So, for nature lovers, it is an awesome place.
How would you feel, when you are standing at the top of a hill at 10,000 ft and there is nothing but the scenic beauty, as far as the eyes can see. The freezing cold breeze entering the ears and striking your body and then…. slowly the sun shining in its full glory through the clouds… that is Surkanda Devi Temple located in the hills!
One can easily travel to the temple from Dehradun. The temple remains open since morning till evening. Surkanda Devi Temple is a must visit place near Mussoorie. The 360-degree views of the mountains, valleys and a serenity of this beautiful place will surely make you feel like blessed. So whether you are a religious or adventurous person, you will definitely love this place.
Dehradun is endowed with a unique and diverse range of biodiversity. From the snowbound peaks of the Himalayas to the moist Alpine scrub, sub-Alpine forests, dry – temperate and moist- temperate forests to moist deciduous forests, the state possesses a wide biodiversity that in return nurtures a large multiplicity of floral and faunal forms. This precious natural wealth is our common heritage.
How much do You Love Dehradun? Let us know in the comment section below.